Re: Transfer Case Question

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 11:22:48 EST

BARRY OLIVER wrote:
> Heyyyyyy! I feel cheated! I have a '99 5.2 4x4 SLT and all I have is 2WD, PT4WD, Neutral and FT4WD ...
>>>andylevy@yahoo.com 11/04/02 21:24 PM >>>
...not quite where you think you got cheated, you have the option of 2WD, AWD, and 4WD. Sounds pretty good to me....

Ok, I wrote incorrectly. I have 2hi,4hi,N and 4lo. going from N to 4lo never has worked for me. I can grind all day but it never wants to engage. Moving or not, same story. My 4hi lights the part-time light on my dash (hence my confusion) and it works flawlessly. Fortunately, 13.5" wide tires and hideously flat Illinois conspire to keep me from really needing the 4lo most of the time...