Re: RE: midwest meet

From: BARRY OLIVER (dhspa58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 11:49:59 EST

Well, as the Sprngfield, IL lister, we (I) have a problem - actually two. I'm supposed to go to a Bears Game to watch them lose again (not a real big deal), AND I haven't managed to locate a suitable location that we can meet at (seemingly more important). All of my old 4wd hangouts have been closed off..

                              -Barry
MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Efficiency is doing things right.
Effectiveness is doing the right things.
Character is doing the right thing when nobody is looking.

Contact Info:
=================
217-899-6105 Cell
217-467-8673 Page

Alternate Email:
barryoliver@novanis.com
Username: barrysuperhawk
on AIM, Yahoo, MSN and AT&T Instant Messenging clients
>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 11/05/02 09:53 AM >>>

sunday sounds like a go for me.
time and a place is all we need now!