GenII guys... FSM help

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 19:04:14 EST

Hey gang,

just wondering if anybody out there with a '93 service manual can help out a
fellow DML'er. David posted a couple of days ago needing help with a heater
core r+r on a '93 4x4. So far, no anwswers for the guy. Also tried the
GenII BB, and can't seem to wake Mike Clark from his slumber. ;) Can
anybody help him out???

p.s.- 1:no, I do not really think Intense Blue is a chick color. 2:no, I do
not think Solar Yellow looks like piss.

Thanks,
Dr. Brett Forehand, PHD in "button pushing"
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 Auto

Get a speedy connection with MSN Broadband.  Join now!