Re: Drilled and Slotted Rotors

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 05 2002 - 20:32:03 EST

I just ordered a set of the JC Whitney. I am not sure
how good they are going to be. I got a set of rotors
and there special pads. The pads are on a month long
backorder. So I got a set of the Hawk brake pads from
Truck Performance.com. I can tell you not to be in a
rush. I ordered my rotors 8/11 and they should be here
this week. I think if I had it to do over I would get
the Pro Stop rotors from Truck Performace. I belive
they are about 84.00-104 each. I will post when I get