Re:Re:New Fan

From: GSWillhite (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 16:30:55 EST

John, yep...I have A/C and the fan is wired to come on
when the A/C is turned on. To much of a good thing when
your crusing down the highway. ;)

George

From: John_Neff@Dell.com
Subject: RE: DML: Re:New Fan

If you have the fan wired to the A/C, yes, it will come on. Forgive me if I
missed the post stating so, but I didn't think he had his fan wired to the
A/C.

John

<snip>
John, if you have the a/c on, the fan would stay on regardless of the
thermostat, so the switch could be helpful in turning off the fan. I am
putting a manual switch on mine just for this as I make a lot of road
trips.
<unsnip>