RE: Spark Plug ? (not what you think) :-)

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@cox.net)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 22:24:57 EST

That's not a stupid question. If the fuel/air charge were not igniting you
would feel the stumble no matter what the PCM did to try and correct it.
First off some cylinders would be running rich because unburnt fuel would
head out the exhaust and the o2 sensor would get a whiff. I also believe
the PCM can sense a non-fire condition whether it be a lack of spark or lack
of fuel....or either at the wrong time. The PCM has gotten rather smart
especially 97 & up. When you say tach looking normal are you saying that
the RPMs are what you're expecting?

Ron
00 PB SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD