RE: Clutch Replacement...

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 10:09:04 EST

Joe,
There is a lot of information on cluthes and tyes in the archives. But
since I'm sitting here banging on the keys anyway...

A couple of the familiar names are Hayes, Zoom, and Centerforce. Any one is
probably equal to the other. I personally replaced my clutch with a
Centerforce Stage-II. If you are not looking for more than a stock
replacement, you'd only need a Stage-I. This would be a little less
expensive as well. Hope this helps a little.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. Check out the archives when you get a chance.