Powerdyne Upgrade that REALLY works

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 23:01:05 EST

This is for anyone running a Powerdyne Supercharger on
a Dakota (V6 or V8).

Just installed a NEW upgrade that is available thru Speedtweaks( contact
info@speedtweaks.net ) attn: Bernd Ratsch, belt tensioner upgrade.

Bernd helped me sort out the boost problem I was having with my Powerdyne
Supercharger, and it turned out to be a simple easy to do upgrade........it
allows the installation of the stock belt tensioner in the stock location
and completely eliminates the any belt slippage.........a very worthwhile
upgrade on any Powerdyne blower.

I'm NOW running 8-9 psi with a 9lb pulley on my 3.9, with the Boost gauge
registering a brief flirtation with 10lbs!!.............easy to do.....takes
a couple hours to install...........EASY HORSEPOWER!!!!!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com