Re: Where to get replacement carpet?

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 23:45:31 EST

Well, got 2 options for ya.

One is going to http://www.headlinerkit.com/ac/dtmvmc.shtml and buying it
for about $125. I havent ordered from them, so you may want to call and ask
a few questions.... just to feel em out.

Or, you can do what I did and go to your local home depot and buy about 6
yards of indoor/outdoor carpet (not the plastic green crap) and lay it in
there with the seats removed. Just trim to fit. I also used a little
double stick tape to hold it on down just before the driveshaft hump, and a
little carpet padding to fill in the areas between any grooves. I spent $25
and a good hour trimming it to fit. Looks damn good.

So, spend $125 or $25. Theres your options.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)