RE: Dakota Drag Truck

From: Ray (bpracing@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 01:33:31 EST

Don't you just love it, Tony! It really irks some of the racers who
trailer a car in when they get beat by a street driven truck that's quicker
than they are.:-) Two cars at my track that really impress me are a early
90's corvette that runs 11s and wins in Super Pro and a '85 Monte Carlo that
runs 10s in Pro and Super Street. Both are driven to the track and are show
quality as well!

Sorry I had to mention chebbies in this post but their owners are really
good guys. Just a little misguided in car brand.;-)

Ray

<snip>