RE: Re: RE: I Wonder?

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 01:39:17 EST

  It's not really that sad, Gary. It's good to be able to have a place to
vent your problems to a sympathetic crowd. A lot better than going out and
targeting a bunch of innocent people, if you know what I mean! It's just
that when some posts get ignored it makes you feel kind of left out I guess.
Like I mentioned first, it seems as we're all friends and then whose toes
did I step on?