Re: RE: Re: Dakota Drag Truck

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 19:40:53 EST

WHOOOO HOOOOO! I love that idea, okay now someone email me in private
havenx@ksni.net where I can get pre mag parts for my 3.9 :) New gf says
its okay to play, "Go Go Gadget Race Truck"
87 89 90 91 93 94 and 96 all in one custom redneck race kota RC.
Oh yea, and I need Daytona buckets in good shape... anyone got them, mail me
havenx@ksni.net BTW I trade computer parts for kota go fast toyz.