Re: Dakota Drag Truck

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 07:10:31 EST

Yea,....if you can fabricate it yourself, 800.00-1,000.00
on materials is about right.
The figure I thru out was from start to finish, including
differential,.brakes, fuel system, tires, rims, etc. my chassis was NHRA
certified, pro- built and welded and I used all new parts as well.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com