Re: JC Whitney Rotors and other parts installed LONG

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Nov 10 2002 - 18:24:35 EST

I also have had that sort of experiance with JCW. Right now I have an
item on back order. I paid with a money order this time instead of
using plastic. If you are not on the ball with JCW - it is easy to get
screwed.

As for the pattern and number of holes on my set of cross drilled
rotors, honestly I did not really notice as to how it was configured. I
also was impressed with the thickness and mass of the rotors. I do get
some squealing from them but only after LOTS of hard heavy stop and go
breaking. I am very impressed with thier cooling ability. That was
primarily why I got them. The rust proof coating is nothing unusual
and I was pleased to see that it was on the rotors. Good can of break
cleaner works well yes.

Let me know what you think of them after you have driven with tem for a
while. I have had mine on since July. Somewhere in the neighborhood of
3000 miles on them now.

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/