RE: Frosted headlights

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 16:19:25 EST

go to zaino bros! they have a plastic polish that will clear them up...
www.zainobros.com

my fience's 99 cavalier (cheap GM) did the same thing. i spent a little
time and they are clear again. i need to remove the headlight to really
work at it but her's were almost all YELLOW before...

Tim Althoff
www.yllwdkta.com