Gas Line Antifreeze

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Nov 11 2002 - 16:45:03 EST

Now that everyone is talking about Winter and the weight in the back of
their trucks, which formulation of gas line antifreeze is best for fuel
injected Dak's? I seem to recall that one of the Iso, Methyl, Alcohol is
not good for our fuel injectors. Or maybe I'm thinking of the Methyl
Hydrate that is not good for the FI's.

Thanks for any advice
Jay

P.S. I still put about 500Lbs. of weight in the back of my 97, 4x4 for
winter, without it with the snow we get here in BC, I'd be sliding all over
the place, which can be fun at times :-)