Re: parts for sale

From: ss454454 (ss454454@socal.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 00:07:00 EST

For a 2000 Dakota 4x4

Rear axle shafts left and right side 100$
2 Drums 40$
1 left side inner brake parts with backing plate 30$
4 Mud kings 33x12.5x15 tires 450$ ( paid 560$) or will trade for a
new/almost new set of 31s. I only have about 800 miles on these tires so
the 31s have to be in almost new condition ( prefer so cal only) these
tires WILl fit stock dakotas with slight triming of the rear plastic in the
fender well liner. no rubbing that I noticed.
1 warn M8000 winch 500$ ( so california only)
1 Warn transformer winch.brushguard combo with wrap around bars 400$ or
both winch and transformer system for 800$ ( so california only)
Only reason I prefer to sell them in so cal is because shipping woudl cost
too much. paid 1200$ for the complete winch and brushguard system. the
shiping would eat up any savings in my opinion. Winch was only used 3x.
8 Autolite platinum spark plugs new never used 8$
1 anti lock sensor for rear axle 40$

prices do not include shipping

Please e mail me if youre intrested in any of these parts
ss454454@socal.rr.com
Rob