Re: Off Tobic but important

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 00:35:41 EST

The best thing I can say is watch what you eat. Get a
book on what to eat. Fish Chicken and Eggs were about
the best. lots of little meals. Lay off the over the
counter drugs you can spend a lot of money and they
really do not help much. I know that there are people
that swear by them. But I took them and they did not
help I got good gains with out them. The best thing
that I found was aerobics (Not sure about the
spelling)or swimming for Fat burning and then lift
free weights. Take you time you can get hurt and it
will take a long time to heal. I know that there are a
lot of people out there who can help better then I can
but you have to find out what works best for you. Like
I said nice and slow. take your time, I have seen a
lot of people who lifted improper and got hurt. Get
some books and read up on it. Thanks Matt Tharp "Danny
L. Burrows" wrote: Okay my dakota has sack, and its
buff. Well I have done about all I cando to it within
reason. Now its my turn. Does anyone on the list
knowanything about body building? I am tired of being
the nerdy looking dude withthe buff truck. I wanna be
the buff guy in the buff truck.