RE: SS Chevy new output

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 10:33:29 EST

Yea but the difference is the Chevy motor doesn't require compressed
air/fuel vice normal aspirated. However, with the bike evolution, it is now
a reversal by taking car engines and building a frame around it. An example
is the Suzuki Hayabusa 1300 and soon Suzuki Hayabusa 1800.

Now that both Dodge and Chevy has made a impact into the future of truck
performance where is the Ford guys?

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."