Re: Mobile One Replacement Oil vice Dino Juice

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 16:00:00 EST

>>> STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL 11/12/02 02:32PM >>>
I called the dealer about using Mobile 1 oil over the dino oil in the wife's
truck and getting permission (knowing the policy of warranty) to use it.
(Rolling out of my seat from the service rep remarks) First comment was
YES...YES....YES. Whoa!
Then I asked if they do it at the service bay. No was the reply. Hmm, I
thought that the Viper comes with Mobile 1 oil from the factory.

My Dealer has the Mobil1 10w30 in stock, but I have been using the 15w50, so I have been bringing in my own oil and my own filter and paying them $5 to do the work...