Re: Mobile One Replacement Oil vice Dino Juice

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Tue Nov 12 2002 - 16:14:54 EST

I called my dealer and asked if it was OK to use redline 75w90 in my
diff...the service writer (my friend) said that redline oil was better than
what they had and if I had gotten a good deal, then by all means use that
instead of petrolium. From my experience with my dodge dealer, they're all
on board with just about everything I've done to the truck so far. I needed
sway bar bushings and end links (worn out from heavy autocross usage) and
they actually ordered and installed energy suspension parts for me under
warranty. didn't cost me a dime...i love my dealer!!!