Re: Dak Convertible prices?

From: George T. Geissinger (ustow@ptd.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 16:35:02 EST

I guess it is fair. I just sold one with an auto and air no PW ect about the
same mileage but a nice roof for $7000. I see them nice low mi for as high
as $12,000. I do think they will grow in value, in time. The books are off
on them. I bought a light wreck reasonable two years ago because the adj
didn't figure it was factory.
I would push closer for the $4000 figure. Consider letting them do the
bearing incase it is more than the throw-out bearing.
I use my 89 Sport for a daily part runner and summer crouser in the summer.
My winter parts chaser will be a A-100 van.

GEORGE!!