Re: Dak Convertible prices?

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Wed Nov 13 2002 - 21:44:05 EST

Welll wellll wellll.... what DO we have here... Mister Jon Steiger is
looking to buy him a premagger Gen I! My Dak musta made a heck of an
impression on you this summer! LOL

Personally - I never liked the convertable Daks. I did not like the
fact that the top obscured the view out the rear view mirror or that the
top intruded into the bed so much. And all and all - I'm not much of a
fan of convertable trucks. Just my preferences. However... being a Gen
I premagger - I do worship convertable Daks just as I do hard tops.

My opinions Jon? BUY IT!! But get them down on the price to at least
low $4000 range. They are rare - 5 speeds are more rare. Smooth talk
them - is the top is decent shape? If not - tell them you want the price
lowered to cover that. But my position is personally biased... heh. I
want you to buy it to design performance parts for it, and for
subsequent use on my Premaggers heh. Muhahahahahahah!

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/