Re: Did I just get screwed? + RANTING and ADVICE REQUESTED...

From: Kevin Reimer (kwreimer@msn.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 19:25:08 EST

Sounds to me that the mechanics work on a flat rate, meaning if the book
says 5.6 hrs and the mechanic did the work in 3 hrs, the mechanic and the
shop make out on the other 2.6 hrs of money, You cant do anything about it,
just enjoy the Dak now that it is repaired and safe to drive, It is only
money, But your life and other peoples life are now safe.