Re: RE: RE: When is Gen IV release?

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Nov 14 2002 - 19:32:36 EST

Last weekend the saleslime at the dealer told me the '04 will have the
5.7 HEMI. When I asked if you could get that w/ a stick and 4WD, he
said "I figure you can get it any way you want" but I'm thinking it'll
be more like the 5.9 replacement for the QC and R/T w/ auto tranny.

'course this guy was also quoting me at least 3K over invoice for a QC.