CAR & DRIVER Road Test - What a load of Crap

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 10:01:31 EST

December 2002 Issue: Hot Tin Roofs

What a load of crap. MSRP pricing from 32K to 34K and they decided to not
embarrassed the 03 Nissan 350Z. The comparison included a Audi TT, Honda
S2000, Mustang Mach 1, and a Nissan 350Z.

However, the Mach 1 beat the hell out the other three vehicles being a 4K
cheaper in the performance arena. The comparo Mustang picked should have
been the Cobra model, which is in the same pricing group. Then the playing
field would of left with there tails tucked between there legs.

As I wrote to the editor, "...what a load crap with the comparison test."
Next time get the right car and stop worrying if you going to insult Nissan
and not receiving advertisement revenues.

--------------------------------------
Steven St.Laurent
C4I System Engineer
Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"<SNIP> Though, reading through history fables,
some would claim the City of Damascus is the oldest
city in the world. I thought it was Enoch, grandson of Cain,
who founded the city of Enoch long before this city was
ever resurrected from the dust bowls of the middle east."