Re: RE: Baltimore - Washington area get together

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 14:49:49 EST

The plan is to have a Midwest DML meet some time early spring (plus or minus weather, job schedules and location) Mike Myerhoff(sp?) was talking about posting something on his webserver about it, so it can be more organized. We did dertimine that The location chosen for the mini-meet was(is) a good one for up to 20 or so participants, in reasonable weather. Lots of Snow, wind-chills, etc. would probably be cause for re-location, but you cannot beat a meeting site that the directions consist of one turn off the HWY no matter where you are comming from. I am still working on a 4 wheelling location...

>>> jbattles@bankfinancial.com 11/15/02 10:56AM >>>

us people from illinois should gang up on them others...

hey, how did the meet go last sun? sorry i couldn't make it, I had a prior
engagement. I'd be interested in going to the next one. perhaps we can
start planning now so that everyone can clear their calendars?