Re: When is Gen IV release?

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Fri Nov 15 2002 - 14:11:48 EST

Now I remember the big reason I wanted to stay 3rd gen. I would want to
transfer all my hotchkis suspension to the new dak (except the leaf springs)
and all the original suspension back to the old dak to sell it. Plus swap
over some of my other toys like clear corners and APC tail lights.

Now I'm kinda nervous. When does Dodge stop making build to spec dakotas?

Jay W
505/287 Dakota