Re: Anyone have a set of Forged 318 pistons 4 sale

From: ScSilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 19:09:57 EST

I'm more than likely gonna have use a set of Federal -mogul's
hyperuetectics............I can get them for $113.00
for all six and the rings(moly type) will run at most $50.00
or so more.

As far as the rods , the stock rods are forged and just need a rework,
shotpeened, re-sized, ARP rod bolts, and maybe a little polishing to remove
casting flash.

For all were doing with it, it'll work fine unless someone has a set of
aftermarket rods they want to sell.

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website:http://www.scsilverdak.com