Re: Anyone have a set of Forged 318 pistons 4 sale

From: greg conner (dodgeboy93@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Nov 16 2002 - 16:12:22 EST

was just about to say trw.....didnt know about the backorder. They are
gonna be pricey, but the Ross pistons are probably the best piston on the
market. Contact randy pile to get a good price, I think he has a connection
at ross. www.worldwideperformanceparts.com

  Also, what are you doing as far as the rods are concerned?

Greg Conner
1996 RC
3.9 hybrid