Re: Re: RE: Re: srt-10 new info!!!!!

From: Bob Mankin (bob@coralfarms.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 14:34:03 EST

It's not BS, Tom. That's info from Damon Blumenstein who works for a company
that does the harnesses for Dodge. It's a test mule he got to drive the truck
around for the day. I believe the "FRONT" shot shows just a bit of the rear
end of a Dakota R/T which is Damon's and on the "MISC FRONT SHOT" I think
that's Damon himself. Note he's wearing a Dakota R/T club logo fleece. Damon
posted that same "testers impression" bit to the R/T list weeks ago.

Wouldn't put too much stock in the 1500 badges either. I saw a Ram 1/2 ton with
the 20" wheels and the 1500 emblems at the Truckin' Nats last month. Pop the
hood and lo and behold it was a hemi. Being driven around by a Photog for Sport
Truck who was doing a photo shoot on my truck. They had just received it from
Dodge for an upcoming sport truck shootout article.

Damon's email addy if the naysayers need to verify: damon@blumenstein.com

Bob