RE: Re: RE: Re: srt-10 new info!!!!!

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 14:52:44 EST

I am not surprise if it was a test mule but it will be seriously detuned on
the exhaust and very dangerous with the current rear end.

This is why that the PVO chooses the 2500 rear that can with stand the
torque of the motor. The 1500 model does not have the capabilities to
withstand that much twisting effect from the 505 cui motor.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge Hemi 5.7 Ram 2500 Quad
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford TT-Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 160HP/1775lb vehicle)
Intercooled Turbo - 350HP FY-03
Future Purchases:
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Suzuki)