RE: NAIAS - Dodge SRT-10 Cost

From: Saint (saint1958@cox.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 14:48:54 EST

Try like 39,000.00. LOL As I told the sales guy, nothing more will piss
off the consumer when the DC will overcharge for the beast.

Now I would be pissed but after returning back from Jack Powell this
weekend, I have found that the dealership is already has a lot of deposits
for the truck. Even the SNAKE (NHRA) himself has a check there for a
five-digit deposit.

Try this one: try and drive a new hemi truck up to a Chevy dealership and
laugh at the sales guys on the truck lot. There is nothing in it size that
compete with it so the remark is our 8.1 can beat it. Not on your life
JACK! I even showed them the aluminum half-shafts that linked into a
high-powered 4.10:1 rear-ends.

This is the grand daddy of all trucks this year. DODGE has done it now with
a SRT-10 and there is nothing on the face of the planet will beat it with
the exception of the next Dakota SRT. Lighter and faster maybe the ultimate
thrill for this day and age.

Steven St.Laurent
2003 Dodge Hemi 5.7 Ram 2500 Quad
2000 Dodge Dakota Hemi (Some idot hit the vehicle)
2000 Roush Ford TT-Mustang (1 of 2 beta vehicles)
1999 Chevy Astro (A.K.A. GM Junk)
1993 Geo Tracker (Amazing vehicle that keeps running)
PROJECT CAR:
1992 Suzuki Swift GT (fastest stock sub-compact at 160HP/1775lb vehicle)
Intercooled Turbo - 350HP FY-03
Future Purchases:
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 with a V-10 (replace the Suzuki)