Re: Kelly Wintermark Magna Grip HT's, studded

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 17:48:31 EST

They replaced Bridgestone Dueler APT's. Good tires, though I had one that
was out-of-round, causing some weird intermittent vibrations, due to the PO
plugging it three times, and when the third time wasn't the charm, instead
of giving up and buying a new tire (or four), he loaded it with fix-a-flat.
The logical thing to do, right? ;-)
<B1LLYW@aol.com> wrote in message news:12b.1b2dba79.2b0804e1@aol.com...

> In a message dated 11/16/2002 3:02:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
> jonsdak@midmaine.com writes:
>
> <<<Just put four of these on the Dak. Four agressive, fully-studded tires
on
> Sport 4x4. I don't anticipate getting stuck in that white stuff :-)
> What snow tires do you guys use?>>>
>
> I swore by studded tires myself. I ran Bridgestone Winter Duelers on my
Ram