Guess I could have done this first..

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 21:20:56 EST

Guess I could have told something about myself on a first mailing then asked
a question.. pretty damn rude if you ask me 8)

I live in Marshall Illinois, south eastern side.. Im almost(NOT QUITE) 29,
so im peaking at the top of the hill.. Wife and one kid(girl) which would be
thrilled to come but I wont pull her out of school for it(she is always
beggin me to take her muddin and through the ditches shes 7)..

This is my second dakota..(a '91 2wd 4cyl previous) and now a '95 4x4 v6. My
4x4 is completely stock other than tires(31x10.5.15 on factory '91 steel
15x7 rims), Dixie horns (Im a hightech REDNECK!) pretty heavily into
computers... run my own server, mailing list program etc.. have a chatserver
as well, my own mail server, ftp etc..

I get my truck dirty, they are made to play.. I dont wash it mother natures
does, either by rain, left over puddles or crick beds... Im brave with it,
but not stupid

Question(s) about Dakoberfest:
Is this a more then one day thing like a 3 day weekend thing fri, sat sun..?
Camping...? Beer (of course BYOB- I drink milwaukees hehe)?
Wife...?
likely she wouldnt let my leash out that far unless she got to go too...
8( marriage blows at times...

Well thats enough for now... want to know much else just give me a hollar
here or @ bill@daysdomain.com

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:09pm up 4 days, 7:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/