blue dakota

From: Danny L. Burrows (havenx@ksni.net)
Date: Sun Nov 17 2002 - 22:15:41 EST

I am looking for a 92 or 93 318 Dakota to pimp out. I would like extended cab
but thats an option. The color must be blue. Does anyone know where I can get
one. I can't seem to find a good one on ebay or the local lots around my town.
The truck would also have to be delivered to me. Basicly what I am going to do
is have the heads done and everything will be bored and stroked blah blah blah
cam big as TBI, pop up pistons. I think I can get 350hp out of a 318.

Well any help would be nice.

oh yea, I am also looking for a drive shaft off a 87 to 89 3spd auto short bed
reg cab.