Re: [SuperHawk](NVC) thinking of buying a truck...input??

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 10:08:38 EST

Dodge Dakota all the way!!! Fullsize power, mini-truck convenience, your VTR will fit PERFECTLY in the bed!! Check this out:
 www.dakota-truck.net

I am on Both lists (so I am forwarding this to the Dak list too...)

>>> randalrr@jps.net 11/17/02 10:41PM >>>
   I have been thinking of getting rid of my underpowered Jeep Cherokee and
getting a truck. Of course having a truck would then allow me to transport
the VTR if necessary but it would also allow me to transport the track bike
I don't have....guess I'll have to get a track bike then :-)

   I am looking at Toyotas but will not rule out something domestic (Ford,
Chevy,GM?).
I suppose I need to know which truck NOT to get.

    Any feedback appreciated.

Randall R
Sacto, CA