RE: Fumoto oil drain valve discount %15

From: BARRY OLIVER (DHSPA58@dhs.state.il.us)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 11:21:37 EST

I looked at the Fram, but as I was about to buy it there was a guy at the counter in front of me trying to return one because he couldn't get it to stay shut. Apparently this guy had been through 3 of them trying to find one that didn't leak. I didn't/don't know the guy, but I stuck the one I was going to buy back on the shelf and resilved to buy a couple of Futmo's...

>>> BigGabe@fiufiji.com 11/18/02 09:42AM >>>

is this better than the new Fram drain valve? i was thinking about getting
the Fram, but wasn't sure if it was any good... anybody out there with
either of these units?

Gabe Couriel

http://frontpage.tripod.com/fijigabe0

---
1998 Dodge Dakota Club Cab Sport
3.9L V6
5-Speed Manual Transmission (AX-15)
3.21 Open Rear End

-----Original Message----- From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net [mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net]On Behalf Of Stephen Cecil Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 9:58 AM To: Dakota List Subject: DML: Fumoto oil drain valve discount %15

I received this email after ordering my Fumoto oil drain valve last month, which is a code for %15 off online purchases. It works great and their customer service is one of the best I've run into online (the dock worker lockout was going on when I was supposed to get it, and they emailed me three times to keep me updated on the status, and even offered to cancel/refund my order).

"YM International Co., Authorized online retailer of Fumoto Engine Oil Drain Valve, wishes to provide you and your friends with a SPECIAL 15% DISCOUNT OFFER to thank you for supporting our business and celebrate the Holiday Season.

Using SVC2 as a discount code, you and your friends will get 15% OFF when ordering at our online store: www.fumotovalve.com This Special Offer is for limited time only. *Expiration: 12/31/02"

I can forward the original email if anyone's interested. Hit me up offlist.

Steve 00 CC Sport+ 4.7L, Auto, 3.55 LSD, K&N, Gibson Dual Sport Exhaust, Dropped 2"/2", Eibach springs, Edelbrock IAS Shocks, P275/60R15 Toyo Proxes S/T, Checkmate bed cover, Line-X bedliner