Re: Weird noises, Joe B.

From: Joe B. (JoeB327@aol.com)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 19:50:56 EST

jay&dana@telus.net ("jay & dana") wrote in
news:034001c28f4b$2935b520$235535d1@a4a91192:

Jay,
Do NOT!! puncture the seal!! You can slide the "needle" in from the back of
the seal. It's not hard to do, just try to push the needle against the
metal (as opposed to the seal),you will "feel" the needle slide in. I
pushed it in about 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch (approx). Then give it a squirt.
Don't know if you have to, but I rotated the shaft 180 degrees and did the
same thing on that side. Quieted the "squeak" right down. If that is/was
your problem. Again let me know if that fixes your problem.
Joe B.