Re: Weird noises, Joe B.

From: jay & dana (jay&dana@telus.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 16:29:23 EST

Thanks Joe

I understand what you are talking about now. It's raining here also, but I
know of that seal you are talking about as I've seen it before when I was
under the truck snooping around. So what you're saying is just puncture the
seal with the needle on the gun and give it a couple of squirts of grease
(not too much as we don't want to blow the seal) and do the same 180 degrees
from the other puncture? With such a small puncture hole the grease
shouldn't really fly out that much with the front drive shaft turning,
should it?

Again thanks for your time and advice
Jay