Re: Midatlantic Meet

From: Chris Lambert (dakotausa@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 20:46:46 EST

Hey barry let me know when you get to town I live right down the road from
there too

Chris Lambert
01 Graphite QC -- 4.7 Auto, K&N Drop in, MBRP Dual Exhaust Custom bent on
45s, Bed Rug, Bed Rails, Euro Tails, Clear Fronts,Truxedo Bed cover, Custon
Leather seats, NR Auto gauges, Boyds Timeless 6s with 275/50/17 Nitto
NT450s, GTS style hood, SS front Bumper cover, SS Grilles upper and lower,
JVC CD player, Vega 6.5s in door, DVD player, 5.5 screen in back of seat