RE: Re: 3.9 heads

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Mon Nov 18 2002 - 22:07:06 EST

Nope...none at all.

- Bernd

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of
ScSilverdak
Sent: Monday, November 18, 2002 8:16 PM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: DML: Re: 3.9 heads

No differences that I know of, while your making the head swap, find a
NON-EGR v6 intake ('97 or newer) and have it ported and gasket matched,
this will benefit the 3.9 as well...............good luck on your
project!!

Ron-
'01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged website:http://www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com