newbie questions

From: Chris Orr (chris@manual-override.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 20:25:38 EST

Hey,
I know this question has been asked many times...
I have done some research on what exhaust sounds the best on a magnum v6
dakota, and so far, most people have been saying either the flowmaster 40 or
50. Can anyone here give me a recommendation on which one? If anyone has
sound clips, it would be great too. I have found 1 sound clip off a 4.0 jeep
with a flowmaster 40 and 50 but im not sure if mine will sound anything like
it. http://www.exhaustsoundclips.com/chrysler.html

Another question:
I would like to confirm something I heard. "just think of an engine as an
airpump, the more air you get in, the more air you have to get out" is that
true?

TIA,
chris