RE: newbie questions

From: DakotaJohn (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 13:02:23 EST

 I think the '50' series sounds best on the V6, I currently have that on my
2K with the stock exhaust pipe. There is no "cackling", popcorn sound, or
backfire when you let off the throttle like the '40' series. I had the '40'
series on my '96 V6, it did sound mean, but had all the above mentioned
sounds. The '50' series Flowmaster still sounds mean, but is a little more
mellow. Just my 2cents, John.