miggity says...

From: Mike Sykes (bisqit@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 21:08:32 EST

Hello DMLer's!!!
While I'm not planning to stay subscribed to the list long, I just wanted to
send a "wassup!" to all the ol' school DMLer's. Just so everyone knows, I
haven't had time to keep up with the list anymore so I dropped off the
planet. I'm still rollin' the 88 Dak and it's still really low (wouldn't
have it any other way!). I'm pushing 190k on the ticker and it's still
running very well!
I myself have been on tour with a band, so I'm never home. I do have to say
that touring the eastern seaboard is definitely one of the coolest
experiences of my life! Although, everytime we pass by Rising Sun MD and I
see the Fallston exit I think about Cecil County dragway and all the DML
meets I miss every year. The band I joined is called Fighting Gravity and
I'm the newest member. I'm replacing their old Sax player and it's so much
fun. Doesn't pay great, but it's better than delivering pizzas or selling
suits.
well, just wanted to say hello to all my DML buddies. Drop me a line and let
me know what's up!!!

bisqit@hotmail.com

gnite!
-miggitymike

88 Dakota, 6er, auto, 3/5 slam with 23" tires- lotsa' mods and lotsa'
tickets =)