Re: miggity says...

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@earthlink.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 21:40:13 EST

Yo! miggity-miggity-mike!!

I wondered what the heck happened to you, fellow premagger man! Glad to
hear you and the premagger are doing well!

190K eh? keep on truckin! lately I've been drawn to the world of 4x4's,
big tires, and MUD! I've attended the last two DML events at Jon
Steiger's place... but fear not - I still have my pair of Silver89
Daks.. and the 2wd is still being saved for a street rod project I have
planned, SOMEday.

Glad you took a moment to drop us a line here in DML Land - hope you can
stick around for a while!

Keep in touch!

--
Terrible Tom

"It's a living thing... It breathes, it eats, ...and it hates..."

Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x2 Silver '89 Reg Cab, V6, Auto, 8 footer, 4x4 w plow - (aka Granpa)

DML Profile URL: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/LkxxVw49jp7dU/