Re: Re: newbie questions

From: Bill Day (bill@daysdomain.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 23:05:12 EST

Also I understand if you stay witht he stock 2" or so pipe you will continue
to have a 'popcorn' sound. if possible go with 3". Also hooker Headers
manufacturers a set of headers for the 3.9 that I was looking at (less than
$300) but have since changed my mind on since IM changing directions of my
truck from v6 to v8

Bill Day

Linux 2.2.20-1tr i586
  7:09pm up 6 days, 7:37, 0 users, load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00
We're still up at irc.openprojects.net @ #linux-users
or irc.freenode.net @ #linux-users
http://counter.li.org #83358
http://sxs.daysdomain.com/