Re: re: Newbie questions (exhaust)

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 23:08:38 EST

A word from the wise.... stay away from the 40 serries on the v6's. They
sound really rough and are not worth it. I've heard good things about the
70 serries, and the DynoMax mufflers. I would look into thoe first.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)