Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: FW: [dakotart] Question about Shift Points?

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Nov 19 2002 - 23:17:07 EST

B&G Chrysler(?) does a flash for the R/Ts where they prevent the torque
management portion of the software from functioning. I would think they
could do the same for a 3.9 as well.

There are rumors on the RTML that the internal codes for the PCMs have been
released, and that there are several companies working on how to change the
spark and fuel maps. I and numerous others are waiting patiently for a
non-canned (B&G, MP, Leach, etal) way to set your own PCM fuel and spark
maps.

TonyC