Re: Limited Slip Differential?

From: Josh Battles (jbattles@bankfinancial.com)
Date: Wed Nov 20 2002 - 09:59:14 EST

I usually race in several different regions, sometimes the NW Indiana
region, chicago region, and the central illinois region. Oh, and if you're
thinking about ditching those hotchkis leafs...send them to me. that's the
only piece of the hotchkis kit i'm missing. i've got all the other parts in
the garage waiting for spring.